以下是小编收集整理的脱口说商务英语口语迎宾三篇,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
早上好,需要帮助吗?
Good morning, may I help you?
Good morning what can I do for you?
早上好,我是公司的王伟。
Good morning I am Wang Wei from ABC company.
我想拜见格林先生。
I am here to see Mr. Green.
我与格林先生有约。
I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Green.
我和格林先生昨天,已经约好了。
I’ve set up the appointment with Mr. Green yesterday.
很抱歉,格林先生正在开会。
I’m sorry Mr. Green is in a meeting.
格林先生几分钟后回来。您不介意等一会儿吧?
Mr. Green will be back in a few minutes.
不介意。
Would you mind waiting for a moment?
给您来点饮品如何?
No,I don’t mind.
好的,谢谢你。
Can I get you something to drink?
Would you like something to drink?
Can I offer you something to drink?
Yes thank you.
I would, if you don’t mind.
您想喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like some coffee or tea?
咖啡/茶吧。
Coffee/Tea would be fine.
*IM like coffee/tea.
要不要加糖或奶油?
How would you like your coffee/tea?
我要纯咖啡。
I like it black.
Black coffee , please.
我要加糖和奶油的。
I like it with sugar and cream.
纯茶就可以了。
Just plain tea is fine.
我要加柠檬和糖。
I like it with lemon and sugar.
咖啡/茶马上到。
Coffee/Tea will be right with you.
谢谢你。 .
Thank you.
格林先生回来了。他正在办公室恭候您。请这边走。
Mr. Green is back now. He is expecting you in his office. This way, please.
我们无法接受你方报价。
*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.
* We find it hard to accept your quotation.
价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?
The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?
价格可以根据订货数量浮动。
*The price may vary according to the number ordered.
* The price depends on the size of the order.
你们想要多少套?
How many sets are you likely to take?
50 .
Fifty.
那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。
*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.
* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.
谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。
I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.
我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。
We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.
我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。
*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.
* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.
让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?
Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway\"!
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
为了达成交易,
*In order to close the deal
* In order to get the business done
* In order to strike the bargain,
我们再减让5美元。
we will reduce another $ 5 .
这是我们的最低价了
* This is the best quotation we can make.
* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price
好吧。我接受这个价格。
All right. I accept this price.
请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?
Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?
是的,我是公司的布朗。
Oh, yes. I"m Brown from ABC Company.
请允许我自我介绍。 .
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .
Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.
我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。
I"m Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.
你来接我们真是太好了。 .
It" s very kind of you to come here to meet us.
非常感谢你来接我们。
Thank you for meeting us.
麻烦你了。
I " m sorry to have given you so much trouble.
这是我应该做的。 ’.
It"s the least I could do.
旅途如何?
* How was your flight?
* How was your journey?
旅途顺利吗?
* Did you enjoy your trip?
* Did you have a safe trip?
* Did you have a good flight? *
* Did everything go all right?
是的,旅途很顺利。
* Yes, it was a very smooth flight.
* Yes it was a very pleasant trip.
但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .
But I"m a little tired. It was a long flight.
但是我还有点时差问题。
* But I still feel the effects of jet lag.
* But I still have the time difference problem.
如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?
If you take a rest, I"m sure you"ll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?
共五人。
Five people altogether.
这次代表团共五人。
* Five people in total.
* There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.
欢迎来中国。
Welcome to China.
希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .
I hope you feel at home in China.
十分感谢!
Thank you very much!
现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。
Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .
现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .
Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.
外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .
I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.
请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .
I"ll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.
我叫辆出租车。
Let me call a taxi.
请这边走。
Please come this way.
http://m.jsxqjc.com/yyxx/44296.html
推荐访问: